Registration Open for Toy Fair Credit Meeting
January 9, 2013 | The Toy Industry Association’s (TIA) Toy Fair Credit Meeting will take place on Monday, February 11, 2013, bringing crucial insights and invaluable trade information to credit and finance executives of TIA member manufacturers. Registration email announcements are sent weekly to the qualifying members.
“The annual Toy Fair Credit Meeting is an exclusive, must-attend event offering rare educational and networking opportunities for toy industry credit professionals,” said Paul Vitale, TIA vice president of finance & administration. “Peers and colleagues gather at this event to exchange credit information and to hear presentations from retail industry partners and other experts.”
2013 program highlights include:
- U.S. Marshal Service: Preventing and Reporting Vendor Fraud presented by Anthony Reid, Senior Inspector, U.S. Marshal Service
- Benefits of Accepting American Express Card for Wholesale presented by Rob Alcock, Vice President, Strategic Business Development, American Express
- Credit risk analyses and financials of key retail accounts presented by Dennis Cantalupo, COO, Creditintell.com
- Review of accounts session followed by discussion on individual accounts
- Workshop on credit managers' challenges in the current credit and collections environment, operations and logistics
The full meeting agenda can be viewed online. The meeting will take place from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. at the Marriott Marquis Times Square, New York.
Registration is open through February 4; the meeting is open only to eligible TIA member manufacturers. Questions about the meeting may be directed to Dina Gittings, TIA Credit Interchange program manager (646.520.4849). For information about hotel bookings and the 110th American International Toy Fair, visit ToyFairNY.com.
The TIA Credit Interchange is a unique, comprehensive and complimentary credit assessment program that was created more than twenty years ago. The program offers TIA member manufacturing companies convenient, 24/7 access to a secure, password-protected online retail customer database, daily email newsletter of retail industry news, bankruptcies and significant developments, as well as access to regional and national educational meetings and conferences.