Save the Date: TIA’s Annual Toy Fair PR Bootcamp Webinar
October 24, 2013 | The Toy Industry Association (TIA) has announced that its annual Toy Fair PR Bootcamp webinar will be held on December 11, 2013 from 2:00 to 3:00 p.m. (Eastern). Entitled “Tips for Developing Your TF’14 PR and Promotion Strategies,” the complimentary educational session for American International Toy Fair exhibitors will cover important tools and techniques for building sound media relations strategies leading up to the 2014 show.
During the webinar, trade show exhibitors involved in public relations, marketing, advertising, and social media promotions will learn:
- How to get noticed by Toy Fair’s 10,000+ buyers and 1,000 global media representatives;
- How to develop a well-rounded media list;
- Complimentary tools and resources offered by TIA’s PR team before, during and after the show;
- A peek inside the Toy Fair Online Press Room, run by Virtual Press Office;
- How to leverage social media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc.) to attract the attention of major media outlets like The Wall Street Journal, The LA Times, Forbes, MTV, and Parents as well as hundreds of consumer publications, toy trade publications, and bloggers;
- Strategic ways to present product, brands and trend information to different media audiences.
The session will be presented by Adrienne Appell, TIA senior manager of public relations; Kimberly Carcone, TIA senior director of trade shows and event marketing; and Gina Espinosa from Virtual Press Office.
Registration for the webinar is now open and is free for all Toy Fair exhibitors. Questions may be submitted in advance to TIA’s Jackie Retzer; to the extent possible, answers will be folded into the presentation. As with all TIA webinars, the session will be recorded and available post-event for those who are unable to participate live.
To request the 2013 Toy Fair Media List, contact TIA’s Adrienne Appell (646.520.4863).