Registration Open for Toy Fair Credit Meeting
January 9, 2014 | The Toy Industry Association’s (TIA) Toy Fair Credit Meeting will take place on Tuesday, February 18, bringing crucial insights and critical trade information to credit finance and operations executives of TIA member manufacturers. Registration details are included in weekly email announcements to qualifying members.
“The annual Toy Fair Credit Meeting is an exclusive, must-attend event offering valuable educational and networking opportunities for toy industry credit, finance and operations professionals,” said Paul Vitale, TIA senior vice president of finance & operations. “Peers and colleagues will gather to exchange knowledge, engage in workshops and hear presentations from industry experts and major retailers.”
2014 program highlights include:
- “Post Audit Claims,” presented by Boyd Evert, CEO, Harvest Revenue Group
- “The Proactive Creditor: Rights & Remedies of Unsecured Creditors,” presented by Jason Torf, Esq., Partner, Horwood Marcus & Berk
- Lunch with Toys‘R’Us, featuring TRU guest Bill Jacobs, Director of Merchandise Payables
- Credit risk analyses of key accounts, presented by Dennis Cantalupo, COO, Creditintell.com
- Review of accounts, followed by discussion of individual accounts
- “Credit Managers' Challenges” workshop
- “Beyond Credit” workshop for senior finance and operations executives
The full meeting agenda can be viewed online. The meeting will take place from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. at the Marriott Marquis Times Square, New York.
Registration is now open; the meeting is open only to eligible TIA member manufacturers. Questions about the meeting may be directed to Dina Gittings, TIA Credit Interchange program manager (646.520.4849). For information about hotel bookings and the 111th American International Toy Fair, also taking place that week, visit ToyFairNY.com.
The TIA Credit Interchange is a unique, comprehensive and complimentary credit assessment program that was created more than 20 years ago. The program offers participating TIA member manufacturing companies convenient, 24/7 access to a secure, password-protected online customer database, daily email newsletter of retail industry news, bankruptcies and significant developments, as well as access to regional and national educational meetings and conferences.