Toy Fair Online Press Room: Post Show Tips
How to get the most out of your Online Press Kit
This webinar provides American International Toy Fair exhibitors with information on how to continue to utilize Toy Fair Online Press kits throughout the year. This session will also help companies read and make use of PR Newswire reports, as well as help project what package will suite company needs for 2015.
Toy Fair exhibitors, and subscribers to the Virtual Press Office Online Press kit, that are involved with public relations, marketing, advertising, and social media promotions.
What you will learn:
This webinar covers:
- How to easily export and break out data from your Online Press Kit report for follow-up pitching
- How to leverage social media in your outreach efforts (including company websites, Facebook and Twitter)
- A sneak peek into ‘NewsJacking’ and how to use breaking news stories to your advantage
- How to analyze PR Newswire repots
- Tools and resources offered from the PR Newswire Multimedia function
- Tips on how to maximize the Online Press Room for Toy Fair 2015.
Each February, more than 1000 global media representatives – from print to broadcast to an ever-increasing number of social media professionals – flock to Toy Fair in New York City to report on the hottest trends and innovations in toys and games.
Major media outlets covering Toy Fair in 2014 included The Wall Street Journal, The Los Angeles Times, Forbes, ABC News, MTV, Gannett News Syndicate, Food Network Magazine, Parents and Popular Science along with hundreds of consumer publications, toy trade publications and bloggers.
To request the 2014 Toy Fair Media List contact TIA’s Adrienne Appell (646.520.4863).
View the pre-Toy Fair webinar on important tools and techniques for building sound media relations strategies leading up to the show.
- Gina Espinosa, Event Marketing Manager, Virtual Press Office (email@example.com)
- Lisa Kopec-Miller, Account Manager, Virtual Press Office (firstname.lastname@example.org)