2015 Toy Fair Credit Conference
Date & Location
Tuesday, February 17, 2015
10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Affinia Manhattan Hotel
371 Seventh Avenue and W 31st street, New York City
An exclusive forum for TIA member manufacturers, the Toy Fair Credit Meeting offers critical trade information and valuable educational and networking opportunities for credit, finance and operations professionals. Through discussions and workshops, industry experts, major retailers and fellow participants of the TIA Credit Interchange program will share knowledge from across the toy industry.
The 2015 program highlights include:
- Barnes & Noble company update presented by Kathleen Campisano, Vice President, Toys & Games, Barnes & Noble
- Review of key accounts, followed by discussion on individual accounts
- Credit risk analyses and financials of key retail accounts, presented by Dennis Cantalupo, Chief Operating Officer, Creditintell.com
- "Challenges of current credit & collection environment" workshop for credit managers
- "Beyond Credit" workshop for senior finance and operations executives
- Lunch with Toys“R”Us guest Doug Mankovich, Manager, Vendor Performance and JP Morgan guests, Janet Wiener, Executive Director, Credit Trading & Margaret L “Maggie” Moosbrugger, Vice President, Credit Trading
- "Bankruptcy code reform and its impact on trade creditors," presented by Jason Torf, Esq., Partner, Horwood Marcus & Berk
Registration is now open to TIA Members. Contact Dina Gittings for more information.
Toy Fair hotel accommodations book up early, so we encourage you to make your reservation today.
Dina Gittings (646.520.4849)
Program Manager, TIA Credit Interchange