2014 National Summer Credit Conference
DATE & Location
August 11-12, 2014
An exclusive forum for TIA member manufacturers, the National Summer Credit Conference offers valuable educational and networking opportunities for toy industry credit, finance and operations professionals. Through discussions and workshops, industry experts, major retailers and fellow participants of the TIA Credit Interchange program will share knowledge from across the toy industry. The 2014 Summer Credit Conference is sponsored by JP Morgan.
This year’s program highlights include:
- Update on Amazon.com policies and vendor programs, presented by Andres Amezquita, Sr. Manager of Marketing and Marketplace, Amazon.com
- Credit applications and new defenses, presented by William Creim, Esq., partner, Creim Macias Koenig & Frey LLP
- Credit trade insurance, presented by Behamin Thrush, VP, New Business Development, HUB International
- Credit risk analyses and financials of key retail accounts, presented by Dennis Cantalupo, COO, Creditintell.com
- Review of key accounts, followed by discussion on individual accounts
- “Credit Managers' Challenges” workshop
- “Beyond Credit” workshop for senior finance and operations executives
- Criminal Cyber Threat, presented by Chris Gagne, Assistant to the Special Agent-in-Charge, U.S. Secret Service
View the complete agenda
Registration is open exclusively to TIA members and members of the TIA Credit Interchange. To register, please contact Dina Gittings.
A negotiated hotel room rate of $149 plus applicable taxes (single and double) and $169.00 plus tax (triple) is available at the Hotel Monaco Alexandria.
To receive this rate, please reserve your room online or contact the hotel directly (800.368.5047) and reference "TIA Annual Summer Credit Conference" by July 14, 2014.
Dina Gittings (646.520.4849)
Program Manager, TIA Credit Interchange