2015 Toy Fair Credit Conference
Date & Location
Tuesday, February 17, 2015
Affinia Hotel, New York City
An exclusive forum for TIA member manufacturers, the Toy Fair Credit Meeting offers critical trade information and valuable educational and networking opportunities for credit, finance and operations professionals. Through discussions and workshops, industry experts, major retailers and fellow participants of the TIA Credit Interchange program will share knowledge from across the toy industry.
The 2015 program highlights include:
- Review of key accounts, followed by discussion on individual accounts
- Lunch with Toys“R”Us guest Doug Mankovich, Manager, Vendor Performance
- Credit risk analyses and financials of key retail accounts, presented by Dennis Cantalupo, COO, Creditintell.com
- "Challenges of Current Credit & Collection Environment" workshop for credit managers
- "Beyond Credit" workshop for senior finance and operations executives
- "Bankruptcy Code Reform and its Impact on Trade Creditors," presented by Jason Torf, Esq., Partner, Horwood Marcus & Berk
Registration is open only to TIA Members and will be available in early January.
Toy Fair hotel accommodations book up early, so we encourage you to make your reservation today.
Dina Gittings (646.520.4849)
Program Manager, TIA Credit Interchange