The Toy of the Year (TOTY) Awards is a TIA-administered event in support of the Toy Industry Foundation
Date and Time
Friday, February 12, 2016
6:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
The American Museum of Natural History
New York City
You are cordially invited to join industry colleagues and friends at the 2016 TOTY awards ceremony to celebrate the “Oscars” of the toy industry, honor the most outstanding new toy products to hit the marketplace, salute the industry icons being inducted into the Toy Industry Hall of Fame, and support the inspiring work of the Toy Industry Foundation.
This year, companies are invited to reserve individual tickets or tables for the Toy of the Year Awards. This year the ceremony will feature a plated dinner.
The $375 per person event reservation fee includes:
- TOTY awards presentation;
- Toy Industry Hall of Fame induction;
- a spotlight on the TIA’s Centenary;
- a presentation from the Toy Industry Foundation;
- plated dinner;
- pre- and post-ceremony cocktails and hors d'oeuvres;
- live entertainment;
- and opportunities to connect with industry friends and business partners old and new.
– which includes support of the Toy Industry Foundation – provides unique opportunities to highlight your organization or brand in front of a premiere industry audience.
Support for the Toy Industry Foundation (TIF) is primarily through the purchase of ads in the TOTY Tribute Book and additional “100% tax deductible” financial contributions submitted via the online reservation form. No portion of the event registration fee directly supports the TIF, and therefore the event reservation fee is not tax-deductible as a charitable contribution.
Questions / More Information