< Back to Get Involved
What is the Leaders Circle?
The Leaders Circle is our annual financial donation program for people who want to bring the magic of play into the lives of kids in need. Your generosity funds our core programs. We can't do this work without you!
How Do I Join?
Make a personal donation of $250 or more today.
Why Should I Become a Leaders Circle Member?
- Deliver the magic of play to deserving kids! 97 cents of every dollar directly funds programs for children in need, including giving donated toys to kids who are homeless, in military families, or foster care, as well as the grant funding we provide to community charities across the map!
- Your commitment to rejoin each year means that our programs will help even more children in the future.
- You will become part of a respected group who all share one belief: Every child deserves the joy and hope that play can bring, no matter what their circumstance.
What Are the Options for Joining?
- Silver Level Membership ($250-$499 annual gift)
- Gold Level Membership ($500 - $999 annual gift)
- Platinum Level Membership ($1,000 - $2,499 annual gift)
- Diamond Level Membership ($2,500+ annual gift)
How Are Leaders Circle Members Recognized?
- Your name proudly listed on our website, in our Annual Report, and in the Toy of the Year Awards Tribute Book – the official program of the “Oscars” of the toy industry! All listings are optional.
- Periodic personal updates demonstrating the difference your support makes for kids who need you.
- A special Leaders Circle pin keepsake to wear proudly to spread awareness of the Foundation and your commitment to kids.
- For higher-level Leaders Circle members, special invitations to joining us at toy giveaway and other events, based on their location.
View our current Leaders Circle membership list.