Launch Pad Exhibit Space
STEP 1 | STEP 2
Select Your Preferred Exhibit Space Option
First-time Toy Fair exhibitors can choose the Launch Pad exhibit option most suited to their needs and goals.
- Combo Package: 10’ x 10’ booth space PLUS one year of Toy Association membership for one low price
First-time Toy Association marketplace exhibitors who require a 10’ x 10’ space are eligible for the Combo Package.
Priced at $3,400, the Combo Package includes:
- 100 square feet (10’ x 10’) of carpeted, unfurnished** exhibit space
- 7” x 44” ID sign, if ordered in advance using the form in the Toy Fair Exhibiting Guide and Order Forms (available to 2018 exhibitors this fall)
- 1 year of Toy Association membership entitling your company to exclusive benefits including:
- discounts and premiums at Toy Association trade shows and events;
- priority booth assignment at Toy Association trade shows;
- expert guidance to assist in your company’s safety and regulatory compliance efforts;
- continuous advocacy to protect your company’s best interests;
- timely industry information, insights and free admission to year-round webinars on a variety of industry-related topics
- And, much more.
If you choose the Combo Package, be sure to submit your membership application with your exhibit space application and deposit.
For additional details and information, contact your Account Executive. If your company name begins with:
Raw Space Only Option*
First-timers who need exhibit space larger than 100 square feet (10’ x 10’) or who do not wish to take advantage of Toy Association membership may submit an application for carpeted, unfurnished** space priced at $34/square foot.
Exhibitors who choose the Raw Space Only Option, may order a complimentary 7” x 44” ID sign through Freeman in advance using the form in the Toy Fair Exhibiting Guide and Order Forms available to contracted 2018 exhibitors in the fall of 2017.
Toy Association membership, which includes the many benefits listed above including exhibit space discounts, is available separately.
Tabletop Exhibit Option*
For companies that prefer a smaller, turn-key option, a limited number of tabletop spaces are offered.
Priced at $1,396 for Toy Association Members and $1,946 for Non-Members, this package includes:
- 1 72”w x 24”d x 30”h draped table
- 2 chairs
- 7” x 44” ID sign, which hangs on the front of the table
- 1 wastebasket
- Existing exhibit hall carpeting
Toy Association membership is available separately and will entitle your company to an exhibit space discount as well as the many member benefits listed above.
All Toy Fair 2018 exhibitors will be listed in:
- Toy Fair Times Locator Guide – the only official printed Toy Fair directory,
- Toy Fair Show Map – the only official printed Toy Fair map,
- Toy Fair Mobile App,
- and, of course, on the Toy Fair website and online floor plan.
* There are lights in the nearly 17’ high exhibit hall ceiling, however, these exhibit options do not include additional lighting or electrical power. Exhibitors may order lighting and electricity through the Javits Center.
**Exhibitors who select the Combo Package or Raw Space Only option may rent or purchase tables, chairs, shelving, display units, signs and more through Freeman or other designated Toy Fair partner vendors in advance of the show. Complete ordering details will be included in the Toy Fair Exhibiting Guide and Order Forms available to contracted 2018 exhibitors in the fall.
Exhibit spaces under the Combo Package and Raw Space Only options will be separated from neighboring exhibits by an 8’ high black drape backwall and 3’ high black draped side rails.
Submit an Application with Deposit
To apply for Toy Fair 2018 Launch Pad exhibit space, the following requirements must be met:
- Enter your credit card details when prompted during the online application process to submit the required deposit.
- Enter the URL for your product website in your online application. Email your Toy Association Account Executive any additional images, sell sheets/literature or other information about the product(s) you wish to showcase at Toy Fair. (Please do not send products.)
Here’s What to Expect After Applying
Every 2-4 weeks, our team, informed by our knowledge of Toy Fair and its attendees, will review product information from recent applicants who have met all the requirements detailed above. Each application will be thoughtfully considered, and those for which Launch Pad is suitable will be accepted.
Shortly after the review, our Account Executives will notify applicants that have been selected to exhibit in Launch Pad in 2018 and will assign those companies specific exhibit spaces. Booth deposits from applicants in this group are non-refundable.
As soon as possible following the review process, Toy Association Account Executives will also notify, by email, companies that have not been selected to exhibit at Toy Fair 2018. Those applicants’ deposits will be returned promptly and in full, and they are welcome to apply for consideration to exhibit in subsequent years. There is no appeal process for Toy Fair 2018.
Ready to exhibit at Toy Fair 2018 and do a year's worth of business in just four days? Let’s get started!
Still have questions? Your Account Executive is here to guide you through the process and answer all your questions. If your company name begins with: