Date & Time:
Thursday, March 9, 2017
3:00 – 4:00 p.m. (Eastern)
As with other TIA webinars, the session will be recorded and available post-event for those who are unable to participate live.
Each February, more than 1,000 global media representatives – including print, broadcast, bloggers, and social media professionals – flock to the annual North American International Toy Fair in New York City to report on the hottest trends and innovations in toys and games. Now that Toy Fair is over, this webinar will provide exhibitors with information on how to continue utilizing their Toy Fair Online Press kits throughout the rest of the year.
Toy Fair exhibitors and subscribers to the Virtual Press Office Online Press kit who are involved with public relations, marketing, advertising, and social media promotions.
What You Will Learn:
This webinar covers:
- How to utilize your Online Press Kit throughout the year for lead follow-up and other communications;
- How to leverage social media in your outreach efforts (including company websites, Facebook, and Twitter);
- A sneak peek into ‘NewsJacking’ and how to use breaking news stories to your advantage;
- How to analyze Online Press Kit and PR Newswire reports;
- Best practices to continue pitching media even after Toy Fair 2017;
- Project which PR package will best suit your company’s needs for the rest of 2017.
Adrienne Appell, Director, Strategic Communications, TIA
Gina Dennis, Event Marketing Manager, Virtual Press Office
Erienne Muldoon, Senior Customer Content Specialist, Virtual Press Office
To request the Toy Fair '17 media list contact TIA’s Deanna Speziale (646.520.4877).