Already a member? Click to sign in.
Date & Time:
Thursday, August 22, 2019
2 - 3 p.m. (Eastern)
What are the required capabilities that toymakers must have to succeed in the changing and volatile retail world? For toy manufacturers, having a presence on third-party online marketplaces has proven beneficial. Implementing a direct-to-consumer strategy may be a profitable next step. This session will provide insights from companies that successfully implemented direct to consumer capabilities and strategies they’ve employed.
Who Should Attend:
All toy manufacturers and retailers are invited to attend the session.
What You Will Learn:
In this one-hour webinar, session attendees will learn:
- Insights from other industries and companies that have added a direct-to-consumer capability to their overall go-to market strategy
- How to apply strategies for success to the toy market
- How to engage toy consumers across every purchase channel
- Essential capabilities that must be part of your go-to market approach including:
- Channels – branded web sites, marketplaces, retail drop ship, social media
- Products – which products should be highlighted in which channels
- Messaging – the right message for the right online channel
- Data Analytics that will help build long-term relationship with customers
- Fulfillment solutions that are on par with other online retailers
Bernadette Boyle, senior membership manager, The Toy Association
James Herman, chief commercial officer, MonarchFx
Jim Herman is a recognized sales and marketing executive within the retail, distribution, manufacturing, and supply chain industries. He has worked strategically in partnership with brands and retailers of all sizes to achieve accelerated growth and supply chain optimization. Prior to joining Tompkins International, Herman held senior sales positions at XPO Logistics, Supply Chain; ITT, Interconnect Solutions; and Arrow Electronics, obtaining a unique and insightful perspective over his 30-year career. Herman also speaks publicly on strategic supply chain and direct-to-consumer solutions at many leading industry events.
MonarchFx, a Tompkins International company, is a nationwide ecosystem of best-in-class providers focused on delivering integrated, cost-effective, high service-fulfillment solutions.