The Next Wave of Direct-to-Consumer Engagement: Live Events
March 5, 2019 | Registration is open for The Toy Association’s free upcoming webinar, “Why Your Company Should Participate in a Consumer-Facing Event,” taking place on Thursday, March 21 at 2 p.m. Eastern.
Events like The Toy Association’s and LeftField Media’s upcoming Jr. Con events can offer brands excellent exposure to their target customers. The one-hour session will explain how companies can incorporate a business-to-consumer event in their overall marketing strategies and best practices to consider when planning for participation.
“Toy companies are invited to showcase their brands, properties, and products at our upcoming Jr. Con events, which will give them a direct opportunity to reach more than 30,000 families and over 160,000 fans to deliver a positive message about toys – and the enduring value of play,” said Marian Bossard, executive vice president of global market events at The Toy Association. “Join us on March 21 for an informative webinar that can help decide whether a B2C event makes sense for you and how to make the most of your experience.”
The session’s presenters will include LeftField Media’s Ron Brister, vice president of comics, and Lauren Dabb, senior marketing manager of the company’s comics’ portfolio, who will cover:
- What is the value of including a consumer-facing event as part of my marketing strategy?
- What is the difference between marketing at B2B vs. B2C events?
- What should I consider when planning my booth space? (Activations, takeaways, customer acquisition, retailing, staffing, etc.)
- How can I leverage social media reach while at the show?
- How should I set my goals and measure ROI?
- What sponsorship elements can accompany my participation?
- What about post-show engagement?
All Toy Association members and non-member toy companies are invited to attend the free webinar; the session is specifically recommended for executives and staff responsible for advertising and marketing. A recording of the session will be made available for those who are unable to participate live. For questions about this webinar, please contact Anne McConnell, senior director of market research and data strategy at The Toy Association.