Date & Time:
Wednesday, December 8, 2021
2 to 3 p.m. (Eastern)
Every year, The Insights Family team of researchers, strategists and future thinkers collaborate to produce their annual Future Forecast report. In this hour-long webinar, the experts will share their knowledge of the kids, parents and family ecosystem and provide a practical perspective on the opportunities and challenges these trends pose.
Who Should Attend:
Open to all toy professionals; specifically recommended for toy executives and staff responsible for advertising, content, licensing, marketing, product, and sales strategies.
What You Will Learn:
The session will:
- Provide an overview of US children’s attitudes, behaviors, and consumption;
- Address key trends which they have seen during 2021;
- Make predictions for 2022 and beyond; and
- Provide global contextual data.
Anne McConnell, senior director of market research & data strategy, The Toy Association
Sarah Riding, research & trends director, The Insights Family
Sarah Riding leads The Insights Family Audience Insights & Trends team, having previously worked for ITV, Zodiak Media, and consulted to companies such as Viacom International, BBC Global, K7 Media, GFK, and MediaCom.
Jonathan Watson, chief product officer, The Insights Family
Jonathan Watson was part of the founding team at innovative market intelligence company, The Insights Family. Now working as chief product officer, Jonathan leads the Product team.
About The Insights Family
The Insights Family is the global leader in kids, parents, and family market intelligence, providing real-time data on their attitudes, behavior, and consumption patterns.
Kids Insights™ surveys 7,380 children every week aged 3-18. Parents Insights™ surveys more than 3,600 parents of children between the ages of 1 and 16 every week.
Both services operate in 18 countries across five continents and in total survey more than 383,760 kids and 187,200 parents a year. Currently, the company interviews a new family member somewhere in the world every minute.
Kids Insights™ and Parents Insights™ operates in Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Poland, Japan, Mexico, the Philippines, Russia, South Korea, Spain, UK, and the US.
Clients include Amazon, BBC, Danone, Disney, F1, Havas, Initiative, Kraft, LEGO, Mattel, McDonald’s, MediaCom, Nintendo, OMD, PBS, PepsiCo, Pokémon, Starcom, Viacom, Warner Bros and Wavemaker.
- Data collected from the Kids Insights™ and Parents Insights™ data portal, which continuously surveys 383,760 kids and 187,400 parents a year.
- Mostly drawing on data from the US, but also global comparisons from Europe (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Russia, Poland), LATAM (Mexico, Brazil), APAC (Japan, South Korea, China, Australia, Indonesia, the Philippines, and India).