Steps to Toy Invention and Success: How to Pitch, License and Cash-in on Your Ideas
As a special thank you for attending Toy Fair 2010, we invite you to participate in a complimentary one-hour webinar focused on inventors and their unique position within the toy and youth products industry.
Who should attend:
Inventors who attended Toy Fair 2010.
Tuesday, April 27, 2010 | 1:00pm EDT
Hear directly from these experts on how to survive and thrive in the inventor world! During this session Richard and Ron will discuss:
- Today’s world for professional toy and game inventors
- How to get noticed by the major marketers
- How to protect your ideas while averting the licensing pitfalls
- Tips for making the best pitch possible
- Mistakes inventors make and how to avoid them…..and much more!
Registration is limited to inventors that attended Toy Fair 2010.