Toy Fair PR Bootcamp: Tips for Developing your TF’14 Media and Promotion Strategies
This webinar will provide American International Toy Fair exhibitors with important tools and techniques for building sound media relations strategies leading up to the 2014 show.
Wednesday, December 11, 2013 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. (Eastern)
As with other TIA webinars, the session will be recorded and available post-event for those who are unable to participate live.
Registration is free for Toy Fair exhibitors. Advance registration is available here.
Who should attend
Toy Fair exhibitors that are involved with public relations, marketing, advertising, and social media promotions.
What you will learn
This webinar will cover:
- How to get noticed by buyers and media and get them excited about your key brands and products in the weeks leading up to Toy Fair;
- How to develop a comprehensive media list;
- Tools and resources offered by Toy Fair’s PR and Advertising / Promotions teams, and how to maximize them to put forth your best PR effort ever;
- A peek inside the Toy Fair online press room;
- Strategic ways to present product and trend information to different media audiences;
- How to leverage social media in your outreach efforts (including Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube and other outlets)
- Other promotional opportunities available through TIA and at the show.
Each February, more than 1000 global media representatives – from print to broadcast to an ever-increasing number of social media professionals – flock to Toy Fair in New York City to report on the hottest trends and innovations in toys and games.
Major media outlets covering Toy Fair in 2013 included The Wall Street Journal, The Los Angeles Times, Forbes, ABC News, MTV, Gannett News Syndicate, Food Network Magazine, Parents and Popular Science along with hundreds of consumer publications, toy trade publications and bloggers.
To request the 2013 Toy Fair Media List contact TIA’s Adrienne Appell (646.520.4863).
- Adrienne Appell, TIA senior manager of public relations
- Kimberly Carcone, TIA Senior Director Trade Show and Event Marketing
- Gina Espinosa, Virtual Press Office
Questions from members and industry stakeholders may be submitted in advance to TIA’s Jackie Retzer; to the extent possible, answers to these questions will be folded into the presentation.