2018 Toy Safety and Compliance Seminar
The annual Safety Seminar, presented in conjunction with the North American International Toy Fair, provided important updates to toy safety laws and other emerging legislative and regulatory activities, trends and issues at the state, federal, and international level that are pertinent to member companies and other stakeholders.
Playlist video breakdown:
Click on title names to view the individual videos or click here for the playlist.
- Welcome and Introduction: Steve Pasierb, President & CEO, The Toy Association
- CPSC Outlook and Priorities: The Honorable Ann Marie Buerkle Acting Chairman, U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) Video Message
- U.S., EU, and Global Standards Update: What You Need to Know and What's on the Horizon: Al Kaufman, SVP Technical Affairs, The Toy Association & Christian Wetterberg, Sr Director & Global Head, Product Safety & Compliance, LEGO Group
- Intellectual Property Committee Update: Ed Desmond, Executive VP, External Affairs, The Toy Association
- Updates and 2018 Forecast on State Legislative and Regulatory Activity: Jennifer Gibbons, VP, State Government Affairs, The Toy Association
- Connected Toys: Overview of Compliance Issues: Sheila Millar, Partner, Keller & Heckman
- Q & A and Wrap-Up: Ed Desmond, Executive VP, External Affairs, The Toy Association