December 6, 2018
This webinar provides North American International Toy Fair exhibitors with important tools and techniques for building and executing a strong media relations strategy leading up to, during, and after the 2019 show.
Who Should Attend
All Toy Fair exhibitors are invited to participate; however, the webinar is recommended for those involved in public relations, marketing, advertising, and social media promotion.
What You Will Learn:
This webinar will cover:
- What to do before, during, and after the show to maximize media exposure;
- How to develop a comprehensive media list;
- Tools and resources offered by Toy Fair’s PR and Advertising/Promotions teams, and best practices on how to showcase your brand and products to media favorably;
- A peek inside the Toy Fair online press room;
- Strategic ways to present product and trend information to different media audiences;
- How to leverage social media in your outreach efforts (including Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, and other outlets);
- Other promotional opportunities available through The Toy Association and at the show.
Anne McConnell, senior director of market research & data strategy, The Toy Association
Adrienne Appell, director of strategic communications, The Toy Association
Erienne Muldoon, senior customer content specialist, Virtual Press Office