Wednesday, December 13, 2017
This webinar provides North American International Toy Fair exhibitors with important tools and techniques for building sound media relations strategies leading up to the 2018 show.
Who Should Attend
All Toy Fair exhibitors are invited to participate; however, the webinar is recommended for those involved in public relations, marketing, advertising, and social media promotion.
What You Will Learn:
This webinar will cover:
- What to do before, during, and after the show to maximize media exposure;
- How to develop a comprehensive media list;
- Tools and resources offered by Toy Fair’s PR and Advertising/Promotions teams, and best practices on how to showcase your brand and products to media favorably;
- A peek inside the Toy Fair online press room;
- Strategic ways to present product and trend information to different media audiences;
- How to leverage social media in your outreach efforts (including Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, and other outlets);
- Other promotional opportunities available through The Toy Association and at the show.
Anne McConnell, senior director, market research and data strategy, The Toy Association
Adrienne Appell, director, strategic communications, The Toy Association
Erienne Muldoon, senior customer content specialist, Virtual Press Office