December 2, 2021
This one-hour webinar will provide Toy Fair New York exhibitors with tips and tools for honing their PR strategies to create buzz around their products at the show.
Who Should Attend
All Toy Fair exhibitors are invited to participate; however, the webinar is recommended for those involved in public relations, marketing, advertising, and social media promotion.
What You Will Learn:
Toy Fair exhibitors will get a peek inside the Toy Fair online press room and walk away with actionable information on how to build and execute a strong media relations strategy leading up to, during, and after the 2022 show, including:
- How to develop a comprehensive media list.
- Tools and resources offered by Toy Fair’s PR and Advertising/Promotions teams, and best practices on how to showcase your brand and products to media favorably.
- Strategic ways to present product and trend information to different media audiences.
- How to leverage social media and influencers in outreach efforts.
- Other promotional opportunities available through The Toy Association and at the show.
Anne McConnell, senior director of market research & data strategy, The Toy Association
Kristin Morency Goldman, senior advisor of strategic communications, The Toy Association
Erienne Muldoon, senior customer content specialist, Virtual Press Office
Rachel Griffin, co-founder, PlayWise Partners